African car brands
Posted in Driving Your Dream on August 1, 2021
Since 2014, different prototypes have been rolling in Madagascar and France to test the concept and it was released to the public in 2017.
To develop the Oryx Timgad they needed three generations of prototypes, tens of thousands of engineering hours and three years of development. The Oryx Timgad is a 2-door Pick-up, fitted with a PSA 1600cc petrol engine. It's designed to be a robust, reliable, affordable vehicle.
The Harper Type 5 and Type 6 Sports Cars are a South African designed and built mid engine sports car intended for use on the street and race track.
They can be supplied in fully built turnkey form locally or for export. Right or left hand drive versions can be ordered with a range of engine and specification options which are all meant for normal road use, as well as being competitive on the race track.
The basic 2.0 litre Turbo model offers 400 bhp/ton performance or upgrade to V6 or V8 cylinder turbo’s with the sky being the limit. The weight of this car is 685kg of average with a power of 175 hp
The Kiira EV is equipped with user friendly tools that enhance the driving-experience with remarkable features such as Push to Start System, Smart Keyless Access Control System, Parking Assist with Rear View Camera and an advanced Multimedia System that enables you to make hands free calls and is greatly compatible with a wide variety of smart phones. These technologies provide the customer with comfort, convenience and a wealth of information about the state of the car right at their fingertips.
This innovative and iterative development plan aims to achieve relevant and beneficial institutionalization of the Uganda automotive industry.
70% of car parts are produced locally in Nigeria, only the remaining 30% are exported from China, Japan and Germany. They are widely used in West African countries.
Innoson G80 (IVM G80) stands out for its awesome mix of advanced technology, bold styling and powerful performance. Thanks to this car, Nigeria proves that it's capable of producing a luxurious and dynamic SUV that combines perfectly steering response, driving comfort and performance.
Innoson G80 is designed to provide maximum space and comfort. It's equipped with a 2.4L petrol engine with mature technology and strong power and reliability. It's also equipped with an electronic anti-theft system to enhance vehicle safety. In dangerous situations such as emergency braking and sharp turns, the system can ultimately control the braking force of each wheel. The sophisticated engine torque protection system makes driving safer and more secure.
Like all Wallys, Iris is designed to be the safest vehicle in its class. The low center of gravity, solid body structure and large crumple zone provide a very high protection.
Lightweight and economical, it is also very solid due to the 100% hand-made fiberglass body. Its structure is wrapped in a rigid steel and welded steel cage to protect the occupants in the event of an impact. Wallys Iris is fitted with a central roll bar, brake distribution system, ABS and an oversized body made entirely of fiberglass. The frame is composed of galvanized steel structure to ensure maximum stability and deformation in case of accident. Wallys Iris is a really affordable car, from 14,000 USD (11,580 € approx)
Source@Driving your dream: Read more at: Best Sport Cars